Danessa Myricks Beauty is looking for Influencers to Grow, maintain and engage followers across all social media channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Has a keen knowledge of the influencer landscape
- Is a strong relationship manager
- Is comfortable managing complex data/analytics systems
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Support the Danessa Myricks team to successfully drive customer acquisition and brand growth of Danessa Myricks Beauty, influencer marketing channels
- Conduct research to source, vet, and analyze influencers for potential collaborations
- Manage inbound and outbound influencer communication/requests
- Support the team with campaign analyses
- Create a robust and well-organized database of talent with continual outreach for posting partners
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting and insights within and across campaigns
- Research and stay on top of emerging influencer platforms
- Research influencer landscape to inform new influencer campaign strategies
- Work cross-functionally across the organization as needed on a project by project basis
Desired Skills, Expertise and Qualities:
- 1-2 previous internship experiences within the Marketing field – primarily Influencer, Marketing or Brand Ambassador industry
- Recent college graduate
- Fluency in Excel (Microsoft Office) and proficiency in Google platforms, Tableau, third party analytics platforms and media attribution technology/methodologies is preferred
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills
- Strategic & critical thinking – you get the smaller and the bigger picture
- A team player with a fantastic can-do attitude (“no” isn’t in your vocabulary!)
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail and organization
- a social media expert (have to be in the loop of trends on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube) that can help our company in influencer identification, data entry and support Company goals
- We are looking for a proactive person that love challenges and that always try out-of-the-box ideas to achieve a specific goal.
• High Social Media Knowledge (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube)
• Google Suite
• Google Docs
• Google Sheets
• Google Slides Digital Marketing Metrics knowledge
• Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US.
• Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends to help meet company initiates.