Full Charge Bookkeeper
Danessa Myricks Beauty is looking for a dynamic and hard-working Bookkeeper to join our team!! A dedicated person to perform general Bookkeeping, must be proficient in Quickbooks. Please send resume including salary requirement.
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to QuickBooks and regularly reconciling accounts for various companies.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions to customer accounts
Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Customer account reconciliation
- Maintain A/R detailed monthly aging reports
- Print, Distribute & File month-end Revenue & Receivable reports
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Maintains historical records ensuring all printed reports, statements, invoices, etc. are filed appropriately
- Perform month end closing
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strong bookkeeping skills and accounting knowledge, required
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Must be professional, organized and reliable
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Can work self-sufficiently and without direct supervision
- Previous experience with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office 365, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required
- 3+ years Wholesale and retail bookkeeping experience a plus.
· Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US.
Bethpage, NY 11714
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.